Facade typically refers to the exterior face or frontage of a building or structure. It represents the visual appearance and design of a building and serves as its public face. The facade facility plays a crucial role in creating a first impression and can greatly impact the overall aesthetics and character of a structure.
Workshop provides a hands-on learning environment where students acquire practical skills in automotive repair and maintenance. These facilities are typically equipped with tools, equipment, and skilled instructors who specialize in diagnosing and fixing various automotive issues.
A wheel balancing facility is a specialized area where students learn and practice the skill of balancing vehicle wheels. The combination of theoretical knowledge, practical training, and guidance from instructors helps students gain proficiency in this essential automotive maintenance task.
A speech laboratory facility, also known as a language laboratory, is a specialized space within an educational institution designed to enhance language learning and communication skills. It provides students with a controlled environment for practicing and improving their speaking, listening, and pronunciation abilities.
TMPTech dormitory facility, providing a comfortable and supportive environment for their academic and personal growth. It offers living spaces, shared facilities, and a sense of community to foster social connections and enhance the overall student experience.
HOW TO AVAIL DORMITORY:
1. Download and fill out this Dormitory Application form and submit to the Dormitory Administrator, Mr. John Kenneth Lositaño, thru
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Receive confirmation of dormitory space availability from the Dormitory Administrator.
3. Pay the amount of Php 4,800.00 at Cashier's office and present OR to the Dormitory Administrator.
a. Php 2,400 dorm deposit
b. Php 2,400 1st month fee
4. Secure Dormitory Check-in Clearance from Dormitory Administrator.
5. Attend Orientation on Dormitory Policies and House Rules.