Position : Part-Time Automotive Instructor
Date Posted : November 18, 2021
Closing Date : Open until December 15, 2021
- A degree in teaching or with a diploma/certificate in education or in a specialized training program related to automotive and required license/s by the appropriate government agency as prescribed by TESDA;
- Preferably NTTC holder in Automotive Servicing;
- Aware of the basic safety precautions needed in the workshops preferably with relevant certifications on safety;
- Preferably with valid driver’s license;
- Strong leadership and controlling skills as well as creative, energetic and committed;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills with high level of attention to details;
- Strong moral values and discipline to serve as role model to students.
- Plans and develops learning objectives and appropriate learning experiences for the students of the classes being handled consistent with the curriculum and the session plans and requirements of TESDA.
- Undertakes classroom management and delivery of instructions through creative and innovative teaching, proctoring, mentoring and advising following the prescribed session plan.
- Checks and keeps records of attendance, worksheets, evaluative examinations, projects and assignments of students and assigns grades to their academic performance and outputs and submits these documents and materials to their Training Program Coordinator and/or Academic Affairs Head.
- Conducts review and coaching sessions for students who will undergo national certification examinations.
- Prepares and submits timely, accurate and comprehensive academic and/or administrative reports as prescribed and required by the immediate superior and other school administrators.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply : Send the requirements listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the
position you want to apply in the subject of the email.
- Updated résumé
- Employment Application Form including a recent 2x2 picture
- Transcript of Records
- Valid TESDA National Competency Certificates